First shot of the Triplets at 8 weeks

First shot of the Triplets at 8 weeks
This was the first shot (and basically the last) where we had ALL three of them in one frame. Taken 11/23/10

Friday, June 29, 2012

OMG...It's been OVER a YEAR?!?!?! Seriously...(I'm embarrassed)

Family Foto at 1 year old! (L to R:  Joshua, Noah, Andrew)
OK, it has been OVER a year since I've managed to post ANYTHING here on this blog.  I'm extremely embarrassed and terribly sorry I haven't made any updates.  I assure you, it ain't because nothing's been going on!

On a GOOD NOTE -- "Da Boys" are 13 months old, and everyone (including Mommy and Daddy) are still surviving!  Whoo Hoo!!  Actually, we're doing much better than just surviving.  It has truly been an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G year!  We are incredibly blessed and I am just in awe, daily, at how these little guys have changed my world!

I've pretty much given up on the idea that I'll start from where I left off and get things caught up.  I will try to go back and fill in some gaps as I pull up photos and recall various stories and events.

I basically just wanted to get something out here to a) make sure this thing was still working, b) check out some technical mumbo-jumbo with my URL www.alanrail.com, and c) try to get rolling on this again.

SO...there it is, a quick post, a new photo, and what hopefully is a new start to getting my blogging back on track to try and keep up with some of the events going on in the lives of "Da Boys", and the world of OMG...It's (still) 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment